Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. From its foundation, the BIL has always played an active role in the development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on major capital markets. Employing more than 2 000 people, BIL is present in the financial hotspots that are Luxembourg, Switzerland, and China.
As a major player in Luxembourg's finance industry and as a signatory of the UN Principles of Responsible Banking, BIL is committed to handing over a responsible and sustainable bank to future generations.
Your next challenge:
- Take ownership in managing the lifecycle of various investment related products the bank is offering, deliver E2E results. Work in close collaboration with the other Value Chains, share knowledge and support when needed.
- Support Front Business Lines in their efforts to commercialize investment products, contribute to yearly objective settings and follow-up. Put in place internal communication, change management, best practice and ensure support.
- Ensure alignment of information, standardisation of methods and coordination.
- Build and follow-up of yearly marketing and commercial plan, deploy sales actions.
- Identify client needs, market evolutions, opportunities and threats around our key markets, segments and products in accordance with Value Chains
- Challenge and support Value Chains in preparing and formalising decisions regarding products and pricing
- Financial dynamics: Contribute to set-up and follow-up of sales objectives, KPI, revenues
- Product management: KPI, pricing, process and procedures, up-to-date product range, etc
- Internal sales support: sales pitch, FAQ, operational procedures, training, presentations, etc
- Internal sales animation: Campaign management, presentations, training, best practice,
- External product animation: Marketing campaigns, conferences, brochures, bil.com, etc.
- Project management
- Ensure high level of service quality in the daily tasks of the team
- Identify opportunities for service improvement through analysis of data, observation of operations and consultation with staff, clients and other parties, subsidiaries and product provider.
- Market watch: Follow up new client requirements and competition, especially regarding new trends and new products to allow the bank to stay in competition
- Domain of expertise: Financial Products
- Education: Master in Marketing/Finance
- Languages English, French; any other languages is seen as an advantage
- Overall knowledge of Banking techniques
- IT tools Office
- Detailed knowledge of financial products
- 10 Years of experience in the Banking Sector
- Product/project management and Marketing
- Client focused
- Result oriented
- Able to switch quickly from one topic to another
- Team Work
- Synthetic analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths .We will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to dive into different business areas for the broadest possible experience.
BIL is firmly of the opinion that diversity & inclusion contribute towards increasing the collective performance of the Bank. We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion that encourages individual development with equal opportunities for all.
NB: The selected candidate will be asked to provide an extract from the criminal record (no.3) as evidence of integrity and justified with regard to the specific needs of the position to be filled.