In this role, you will be orchestrating and driving the successful and timely completion of programs, identifying and resolving risks, reviewing and overseeing the updating of Master projects as well as defining and implementing a strong governance framework to list but a few. This is a great opportunity to work for a World-leader in its field, a world leading exchange and innovative market infrastructure provider who provide an illustrious portfolio of services for investors, financial institutions and capital markets globally.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Securities experience
- A PMP or equivalent qualification
- A management degree
- 10+ years professional experience in project/product management, management consulting, or related field, and have experience working with cross-functional teams, e.g., business, technology, finance, legal, compliance, etc.
- Analytical and creative mindset, good business sense, good problemsolving skills and the ability to quickly understand technical details and work independently and responsibly with attention to detail
- Experience working with agile project management methodologies is a plus. The ability to quickly learn and adapt the project management style according to the environment, team and deliverables is important
- Experience working in the securities services industry is preferred.
- Understanding data and machine learning products and applications is a plus.
Experience of the following is a plus:
- Able to multitask, frequently switch between projects and managemultiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Capable of quickly writing clear and concise project documentation, success stories and formulating complex concepts and ideas for different audiences.
- Verbal Communication (with senior managers both internally and externally with Vendors), ability to multitask, resilience, deal with high work volumes, self starter, technical aptitude, willingness to learn, Strong communication skills, ability to chair senior dialogue in highpressured environment, attention to detail, ability to identify risks and manage escalation appropriately within the organisation.
- Excellent at managing projects and driving work forward Capability to improve processes, acting as a catalyst for change and innovation throughout the organization Ability to operate and influence at appropriate levels in various business environments
- Ability to see the big picture, balanced with being detail orientated
- Ability to think critically, be solution oriented, and take ownership of tasks with minimal guidance Consistently produce high quality work, recognises priority issues, and refer upwards where appropriate Willingness to learn and develop within a multicultural and friendly environment