Senior Project Manager
Within the responsibility of your function, you will:
- Be in charge of coordinating the realization of the project/release from an IT and Business perspective;
- Manage the project/release scope, objectives and deliverables and set-up the required project/release structure and governance;
- Plan and schedule the project/release according to the required milestones and target release date;
- Define, maintain and actively follow-up on actions plans;
- Manage and track project/release budget and expenditure;
- Plan and manage the project/release' resource capacity and allocation;
- Manage dependencies, risks, issues and change requests;
- Define, coordinate and ensure implementation of the required communication and change management plan;
- Provide direction and support to the project team;
- Pro-actively take decisions or seek approval to ensure the project/release stays on track;
- Constantly monitor and report on project/release progress/KPI's to the Program Management bodies.
- Proven Project Management experience (> 7 years) ideally in complex environments with multiple partners (on- and off-shore) and CMMI level 3 project management ;
- Fluent in English (absolute must) and French, verbally and written ;
- Strong analytical skills, methodical, structured, hands-on and meticulous;
- Stress-resistant and strong soft skills (communication, cross-cultural people management). Proficient in Project Performance (EV, SPI, CPI, ...).
- At ease with Ms Office tools (Ms Excel, Ms Access, Ms Powerpoint) and Project Portfolio Management tools (preferably Clarity™) ;
- Mastery of the PRINCE II project management method ;
- Functional know-how of and experience in the financial services industry.