Our team of experts provides accounting consultancy and compliance services throughout the life-cycle to clients, developing and implementing quality solutions for today and in the future.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live. Your future Team
Our team of experts provides accounting consultancy and compliance services throughout the life-cycle to clients, developing and implementing quality solutions for today and in the future. Your next challenge
- Handling all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our international clients
- Preparing the annual financial statements and periodic reports in Luxembourg Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Lux GAAP) but also International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and US GAAP
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of Accounting and the tax compliance aspects
- Coordinating indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department
- Preparing consolidated accounts
- Developing the junior employees' talent by giving them technical support, by delegating them
- Guiding and sorting out any queries of your clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaising with client's management, client's controllers, finance teams and auditors
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Accounting and have 2/3 years of relevant experience in a big four or accountancy company and an exposure to real estate clients
- Have experience in using Yardi software
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Commit yourself and share your know-how with the team
- Are eager to learn and to evolve
- Speak French and English fluently. German will be considered as an asset.
What impact will you make?
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte. Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.