TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES :
-Your duties will be varied and may include some or all of the following, depending on your skills and aspirations, as well as on our specific needs:
- Our job consists in making our clients conform with the regulations applicable directly to them or to the services they provide : you may hence help in the assessment of clients’ readiness to address and manage existing and new European or international regulations, through diagnostics, gap analysis & impact studies.
-Our clients, which are all regulated entities, must ensure at all times compliance with the rules applicable to them: you may assist them to assess and plan their compliance controls according to standard methodologies and tools, ensure follow-up and provide with recommendations.
-You may provide strong business analysis in line with the regulations, working in team & collaborating with clients and their external advisors.
-You may define new or amend operating models interactively with legal and business constraints.
-Help Clients to supervise the Regulatory Reporting Governance
-Help Clients to perform annual update of Compliance Risk Assessment and regular updates.
-Help Clients to assist in developing the Compliance Monitoring Plan based on the Compliance Risk Assessment.
-Help Clients to perform controls related to the Compliance Monitoring Plan.
You ideally :
- have a Master’s degree in finance, business administration, economics or law (M1 or M2).
• You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position or relevant experience in Luxembourg.
- You are fluent both written and oral in English. French will be considered as a strong advantage.
- You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality, often with tight deadlines.
- You like reading and analyzing regulation.
- You are dedicated to work in a fast-growing environment;
- You are seen as a proactive person with good presentation and communication skills.
- You are client driven and rigorous.
- You are skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint