See job description for details
Senior Risk Consultant
We are seeking an Ambitious and Talented Senior Risk Consultant to join our Luxembourg office! Tasks
- Assisting clients in the preparation or review of their ICAAP and ILAAP
- Assisting clients in the development or review of recovery and resolution plans
- Assisting clients with preparing for and participating in supervisory on-site inspections
- Assisting clients with MREL/TLAC impact and support in their balance sheet optimisation.
- Advising clients on financial regulation and reviewing compliance with current and future regulatory requirements (like CRR/CRDIV, IFRS and BRRD)
- Helping clients with the challenges faced for the preparation of their regulatory reporting packages (like COREP and AQR)
- Dynamic and challenging environment to start your career in Financial Services - as well established solution provider recognised by both, financial institutions and by regulators, we offer you an opportunity to work on a wide range of complex but rewarding projects for prestigous clients within the banking industry
- Continuous learning - we promote internal knowledge sharing, a dedicated Risk and Regulatory Academy, external courses and professional certification programs (e.g. FRM, PRM)
- Development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential
- Great place to work - we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and the Reply Group
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary alongside a benefits package including bonuses to reward performance
About Avantage Reply
- Min 2/3 years of relevant experience in a banking environment or with consulting / audit firms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- You should be fluent in at least French and English.
- Ability to work independently while also demonstrating real team-working skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Results oriented, ability to set clear goals and objectives, focusing on the achievement of targets, quality and deadlines.
- Technical knowledge of and experience with financial services risk management frameworks (e.g. ICAAP, ILAAP, Recovery and Resolution Planning, Internal Models, Stress Testing, Liquidity)
- Knowledge of key financial services regulation in Europe and Luxembourg (e.g. Basel III / IV, CRR, CRD, BRRD etc.)
Avantage Reply (a member of ReplyGroup) is a pan-european specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives in the areas of Risk, Finance, Compliance, Treasury and Operations. Our difference takes the form of a specific subject-matter focus, which is also supported by our excellent reputation for delivering solutions to our clients' most challenging issues. Our local offices work closely with our other European offices, meaning we have both a local and global approach to doing business.