Our Client is a Large Global Bank and they are urgently looking for a Senior Administrator. You will work within a team of brilliant mind people, you will be in charge of processing transactions supported by accurate and complete documentation. These transactions are processed within the deadline agreed in the Operating Memorandum. You will also have to ensure that all duties (including Legal duties) are applied and respected and that our services are aligned with group decisions and global operating models
What will you do?
- Prepare investor statements, call notices and distribution notices, perform/review cash reconciliations for incoming and outgoing funds, prepare/review client and investor reporting e.g. audit requests, bespoke reporting, regulatory reporting
- Organize workload within the team to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner and support the manager to ensure the team runs efficiently (this encompasses the training of new team members, the support of the development of junior team members and the review of the work of colleagues and junior staff members)
- Highlight any risk areas within the team and prepare procedures to mitigate risk and ensure all tasks are completed timely and accurately. Work on ad hoc projects
- Ensure proper communication with clients, within the business line and with other internal departments and ensure proper resolution of issues including those with internal departments.
- Ensure client retention through proper service delivery and active support of client reviews
- Ensure an efficient operational service to clients with proper following of processes
- Develop dedicated expertise in various matters (capital calls, secondary market, partly paid and fully-paid, etc…)
- Ability to analyze supporting documentation provided by clients (shared with our Legal department) with regards to subscription agreements or any legal documentation written by Lawyers in order to ensure an accurate and complete file
What do you need to succeed?
- University or post-Graduate degree with experience in operations commercial company firms
- Experience within private capital services
- Knowledge of business strategy and priorities as well as processes and quality execution experience.
- Fluent in German. English and French a plus
- Very good communication skills especially towards client.
- Good organizational skills