Senior UX Designer
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BIL - Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
- 04 déc. 17 2017-12-04
Senior UX Designer
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in the Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury and Financial Markets. These businesses are backed up by strong Support functions and by our Operational departments.
There are a number of key sectors trying to get into digital retail financial services. Some will succeed. It's not a matter of if, but when... New entrants constantly propose new products, services and user experience. Facing this context the Bil transformation plan has consolidated strategic objectives and digital potential to prioritise digital opportunities into one program.
The Digital Program focuses on building an innovative financial platform bringing relevant digital banking capabilities to our clients in Luxembourg and selected international markets with a strong focus on Customer and Employee Experience (CX/EX). This platform aims at the creation of customer long –term value which can only be achieved by empowered individuals and sustainable feature teams embracing the Agile software development manifesto.
Senior UX Designer (M/F)
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and the business stakeholders to understand their business requirements and design/develop user journeys, wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, tablet, phone and watch.
- Collaborate with the development teams to comprehend the technical constraints and define with the Product Owner on a case by case basis when to aim at the ideal user experience and when to go for a sufficient user experience taking into account its cost.
- Start a new internal design practice dedicated to the bank digital initiatives where you will play a role of leader and coach.
- Create user-centered designs by leveraging market analysis, customer feedback, metrics, and usability findings
- Initiate and manage user experience research and testing processes
- Relentlessly simplify complex processes into intuitive and elegant user experiences
- Oversee close coordination with the product team to develop a shared vision of a product and then lead a process to define the experience and design to deliver on the product's objectives
- At least 5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Proven track record presenting to and influencing senior management
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and/or Axure.
- Diploma in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Fluent in French and English, excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills