Senior compliance officer – Work for a key institution on the European market
- Up to 80k
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Kingsley & Partners
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
New opening for one of our major clients :
My client is a leading insurance group, providing provision of wealth structuring solutions, with Assets Under Management of around €30 billion. The company is known for its hiring policy, recruiting talents from diverse nationalities. It offers them a straightforward career path in a dynamic environment.
My client is now offering a Senior compliance officer position in Luxembourg.
What will you benefit from?
- You will work for a renowned player on the market
- Benefit from an individual career plan, which focusses on strengthening your skills
- You will be in close contact with international offices and liaise with external actors
- An attractive salary (up to 80K€) + bonus with a full package (health insurance, pension plan, …)
The compliance officer is part of the regulatory compliance & advisory team, with a direct line to the Head of Compliance. His/her mission includes, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance risks are properly mitigated: business advisory, team trainings, development and running of a compliance framework to all group entities (oversee branches and subsidiaries).
- Perform AML and KYC procedures in line with the group policy
- Identify and implement new regulations
- Assist the Head of Compliance in the production of monthly report, including design of metrics
Profile and Key Expertise:
- At least 3 to 5 years in a compliance position, preferably in the Insurance sector
- Experience with cross border issues on compliance
- Hands-on work ethic and able to steer young professionals
- Fluent in English; French or German are distinctive assets
- Excellent knowledge of the regulatory framework in the financial services
- Team player able to work in a dynamic and international environment
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV in WORD format (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants are available anytime to answer your questions.
Kingsley and Partners is an executive search boutique that offers staffing solutions in three specific domains, being: Wealth Management, Finance and Legal.
- Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers: http://www.kingsleyandpartners.com
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/3281693/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kingsley-Partners-373505889700668/
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Keywords/Mots-clés: Compliance / Conformité / Risk / Risque / Audit / AML / KYC / PEP / Analyste / Analyst / Finance / Legal / Trust / Banque / Bank / FATCA / Fonds d’investissement / Funds / Manco / Asset Management / Fiscalité / Compta / Lawyer / Avocat / Fidu / Réviseur / Jurist / Juriste / Gestion / Private banking / Banque privée / Fiscaliste / Ouverture de comptes / Onboarding / Financial Crime / CTF / Payment Services / Diligence / LBA / Crossborder / Directives / Règlementation / Regulation / Tax / Anti-Money Laundering / Blanchiment d’argent / Regulatory / Cross-border / Acceptance committee / Comité d’acceptation / CSSF / LBA / CDB / OBA-FINMA / Embargo / Rules / On-boarding