Senior external auditors specialised in Real Estate and/or Private Equity (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
For us audit is about much more than just the numbers. It is about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. At Deloitte Luxembourg, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society by aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves. That is why we want to hear from you, we are looking to further enlarge our teams and need people to help us shape that future.
You take pride in and are an expert at:
- Providing audit services to prestigious clients in the real estate, private equity and investment fund industry, both local and international
- Delivering high quality services by demonstrating a practical awareness of the impact of regulation and risk management on business processes and controls
- Coordinating with teams on-site including planning, day to day control, contact with key client staff, respecting deadlines for assignments
- Building strong relationships while being the main contact with key client staff
- Working and liaising with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Coaching and inspiring junior members of your team
To fit in the role, you also:
- Have at least 2 years' experience in the audit in funds or investment management companies
- Are in progress of becoming a Chartered Accountant (IRE, DEC, IEC, ACCA or equivalent)
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Display proven knowledge in IFRS and/or SOX or any other norms are considered an asset
- Master in French and English
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Work with other dedicated professionals in a truly diverse and multicultural environment committed to continuous learning.
- Develop your knowledge of IFRS through the implementation of new standards (IFRS 9, 15, and 16).
- Share your knowledge of US GAAP, by serving as a subject matter expert.
- Lead international teams, with component auditors across the globe.
- Join a community of fun, teamwork, sports and much more
What impact will you make?