Service Desk Operator
CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions. We are currently hiring a Senior Service Desk Operator, to join the Service Desk multicultural team of the European Parliament in Luxembourg, and to be responsible for providing first level IT support to all its users
- Your are the first line user liaison: you receive calls and emails from all the Parliament users from Luxembourg, Brussels and Strasbourg
- You record incidents in the Service Management Tool, and make an initial assessment to attempt to resolve them. If you can't, then you assign incidents to dedicated support teams
- You provide a dedicated support to VIP users (Deputies for instance)
- You manage the incident life cycle, by monitoring progress of incident resolution, closing incidents, and keeping users informed to ensure they are satisfied
- You improve the knowledge database, to help your colleagues and the team
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French, to communicate easily with all the Parliament users
- You are experienced and have already worked in a similar position for 3 years
- You are familiar with ticketing tools and ITIL guidelines
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.