The development service team is responsible to develop new systems management solutions and automation tools to support service operations, to maintain the existing toolset and to support the automation in the production environment. Applications need to continually evolve in order to improve the delivery team's productivity. Main activities/profile:
- At least 3 years of experience in software development both front-end and back-end
- Analyzing customer requirements
- Software architecture design, together with architecture team
- Develop new user-facing features and understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular Flex, Angular Materials
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Creating technical specifications, writing program code and documenting
- Testing the products in controlled situations before going live
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Preparation of training manuals (user guides) for users
- Experience of working in infrastructure projects is a plus
- Fluent English is necessary, French is a plus.
- Capable of working in an international and multicultural environment.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Caring about the managed environment, proposing improvement ideas.
- Being helpful, respectful, team oriented and keeping others informed.
- Interested and willing to learn new technologies.