- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroders Investment Management
Specialist - Fund Data and Document Management (12 months contract)
Specialist - Fund Data and Document Management (12 months contract)Specialist Fund Data & Document Management (12 months contract)
Outline of the department's responsibilities:
Product Services is a function that manages the operational implementation of funds and supports the data, documentation and reporting needs throughout the lifecycle of a Fund
• Support the sales and marketing process by providing transparency into our investment products;
• Formulation of monthly and quarterly fund-level reports for Schroders funds;
• Formulation and distribution of specific client reports
• Development of new fund data solutions or changes to existing fund data reporting;
• Build and maintain relationships with Distribution, Technology and other Business functions
Main individual duties:
• Responsibility for the production and maintenance of regulatory documentation (e.g. KIID) for Luxembourg and Global fund ranges
• Support the registration of funds under the UCITS V directive: assembling documents for submission to the different regulators and maintaining the respective database for submission.
• Support prospectus updates
• Provide support to the team members responsible of operational fund set up launches and changes in terms of system knowledge and data set up.
• Support Data mapping in order to improve STP between Company and third parties service providers (fundinfo, Kneip, Seqvoia)
• Maintain local data systems for both Luxembourg and Global Schroder funds
• To support print requirements for statutory reports and accounts.
• To support print requirements for Prospectuses and Simplified Prospectuses.
• The candidate may be given ad hoc tasks associated with the broader role of the team and projects
Education & Training/Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree.
• Experience in document production management would be considered as an advantage.
• Experience of Fund registration under UCITS V would be considered as an advantage.
• Experience with databases/workflow tools would be an advantage.
• Fluency in English is required. Other languages would be an asset
• Meticulous and attention to details;
• Proactive and open-minded;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative working style;
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to demonstrate resilience
• Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Flexibility / adaptability to changing priorities and developing service models
• Familiarity with Luxembourg fund industry
• Understanding different fund structures in multiple jurisdiction (master-feeder / mother-baby) and their operational set-up
• Administrative experience
• Knowledge of Operations
• Co-ordination of multiple parties involved in implementing changes
• Ability to identify improvements in existing processes