TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance - whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders. Job Purpose
The Supervisor Legal is responsible for handling of legal/ corporate secretarial matters of complex client companies and is able to maintain and develop strong working relationships with domestic and foreign advisors, banks and shareholders. The Supervisor will manage together with the Team Leader the day-to-day planning and operations of the team. Key Responsibilities
- Draft legal documents e.g. management agreements, loan agreements, minutes and proxies;
- Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties;
- Assist in incorporations and share transfers of client companies in close co-operation with the client, notary, law firms and tax firms;
- Execute all the necessary to have TMF Group and clients perform according to Compliance and AML rules;
- Work effectively with the counter Client Administration team;
- Constantly develop (close) work relationship with advisors and clients and meet/visit clients and their representatives;
- Be responsible for delivery of excellence in customer service both in own portfolio and that of the team;
- Involve in finding new business opportunities;
- Promoting the work and values of the company to staff and external parties;
- Act as manager/director of client companies.
- Planning of the work of team members and supervise subordinates in the handling of their client portfolio in an independent manner;
- Develop and coach team members on their relevant needs and ensure a strong focus on quality and responsiveness;
- Actively contribute to the training and development of staff of TMF Group;
- Conducting performance appraisals;
- Substitute for Team Leader if/when necessary.
Working at TMF Group offers Learning opportunities:
- University degree in Law;
- Minimum of 6 years practical experience;
- People Management;
- Strong legal knowledge;
- Commercial awareness;
- Excellent communication skills in English, French or German is a plus.
you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. Value-driven work environment:
you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team. Teamwork:
an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily. Ambition:
we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.