Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international metals distributor looking to hire a Supply Chain Manager to join the team in Luxembourg.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- To manage supply chain functions of non-ferrous raw materials, primarily on the collection side
- Responsible for raw material planning, purchasing, forecasting, supply planning, order management, delivery and logistics control
- Develop and implement methods to improve supply chain effectiveness, using modern concepts and strategies to optimise results
- Use technical expertise and initiative to develop production and supply plan, streamlining purchasing and operational processes
- Manage more junior supply chain employees and develop talent
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in supply chain position within the commodity industry
- Strong knowledge of supply chain operations with track record of delivering results through effective strategy implementation
- Experience with metals a plus
- Able to use modern concepts/strategies to optimise effectiveness
- Located in Luxembourg