Swift Consultant A contract position, as Swift Consultant, with a competitive day rate plus a modern office layout located in Luxembourg.
- Written & spoken English as English is the primary means of communication
- French, German, or any other language are of advantage
- Knowledge of SWIFT ISO15022 messages for settlement messages
- Excellent customer-oriented communication as well as strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, accuracy, ability to work as part of the team
- Automation, transformation, and project management experience are a strong advantage
- PC literate
- Interest in financial markets and open-minded approach towards IT infrastructure
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and prioritise tasks
- Support customer E2E testing of SWIFT messages
- Advise customers on the day-to-day usage of the connectivity media and assist clients in
finding a solution to technical issues.
- Support the roll out of the new connectivity tool
- Analyse customer connectivity profiles/requirements/issues and make recommendations.
- Train customers on the connectivity products.
- Participate in the connectivity product requirement review and development process.
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!