TEAM LEADER - CLIENT SERVICING / SALES SUPPORT (M/F)
On behalf of a leading European Asset Management company, DO Recruitment Advisors is looking for a Team Leader Client Servicing/Sales Support to join their Western Europe desk to support their growing Institutional and Wholesale Distribution.
You'll join our multi-cultural team that is composed of 25 team members. Following a hub and spoke model, their Wholesale client servicing functions are centralised in Luxembourg for their activities in Europe and Latin America.
As Team Leader, you'll play a valuable role in supervising a group of 5 talented professionals and supporting their Western Europe Sales Team who are located in Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Switzerland.
- Perform the day to day management of the Western Europe desk by ensuring that all tasks are handled and finalized in a timely manner.
- Filtering and escalating client requests and deliverables to the Head of the Client Relationship Services Department as they arise.
- Pro-actively handle client and sales requests that fall out of usual business lines.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders across the value chain and support team members to ensure high quality service.
- Handle ongoing stakeholder relationship with the Regional Head of Sales and Country Head of Sales.
- Promote a cohesive team atmosphere through exhibiting professional leadership, effective communication and professionalism.
- Complete and oversee the completion of the annual performance review process.
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to team members to improve individual and team performance.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- At least 7 years' experience in the Fund Distribution or Asset Management area
- Fluent in French with solid skills in written and spoken English;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of Salesforce would be relevant
- Have in depth knowledge of the Asset Management Industry and an existing client service experience
- Have a passion for the financial services world and a deep technical and analytical ability
- Have people management skills and proven ability to develop and supervise a hard-working team
- Proven desire to deliver high quality client service
- Creative problem solving skills including the ability to recognize, recommend and implement solutions
- A collective mindset with the ability to work in a time-sensitive setting
Our client is a leading European Asset Management company.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.