TREASURY ANALYST (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to represent one of its clients, a multinational company, with their Treasury center in Luxembourg, in their search for a Treasury Analyst.
THE JOB :
The Treasury Analysts will be responsible for fulfilling critical cash management tasks at the Company's new Treasury Center in Luxembourg. The positions will report to the Sr. Treasury Manager. Analyst will be responsible for all tasks associated with managing global cash positioning, forecasting, banking and the administration of the new treasury workstation. The positions will also back up and support other Treasury positions as needed.
• Manage global bank account listing in bank account management module in the treasury management system
• Work with global finance to ensure global authorized signatories are updated in a timely manner
• Maintain applicable Treasury records and data for annual FBAR filings
• Facilitate global netting process 3x per month in the treasury management system
• Initiate and maintain global intercompany loans
• Maintain credit rating modeling to ensure arms-length rates for intercompany loans
• Provide reporting to Corporate Treasury and global finance teams
• Prepare the daily cash position for multiple countries
• Manage the sweeping back and forth of daily liquidity
• Prepare long term cash forecast for multiple countries
• Analyze variance analysis for long term cash forecasts
• Prepare Treasury liquidity management payments
• Support banking systems and security
• System Administrator for SharePoint and other internal systems
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• BA/BS degree in a finance discipline
• 2 years of treasury experience with a multi-national company
• Experience working on a treasury management system (Kyriba would be an asset)
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects and to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to concisely and effectively express in verbal and written form treasury/financial concepts effectively across different levels and cultures in financial and non-financial organizations
• Ability to understand and discuss the technical aspects of the systems necessary to improve Treasury processes
• Ability to take ownership, proactively initiate action and follow through with minimal direction Aware of implications treasury activities have on other operational and functional groups - distributor services, accounting, tax
Our Client is a multinational Company, with their financial center based in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.