Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Director - Taxation of Investment Funds Department: Financial Services Tax As a director, specializing in the taxation of investment funds, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our clients in navigating fast evolving tax regulations and optimizing their tax strategies. What you will be working on
What we look for
- Overseeing the production and review of tax forms and related documentation for investment funds, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and timely submission.
- Leading a team of tax professionals, providing guidance, mentorship, and fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Conducting comprehensive tax research and analysis, staying updated on evolving tax legislation and regulations relevant to investment funds.
- Assisting clients in complying with local tax legislation, identifying opportunities for relief at source, and mitigating tax risks.
- Managing relationships with key clients, understanding the tax needs applicable to their fund range, and providing tailored reporting on their funds' tax activities.
- Handling complex tax matters, such as withholding tax reclaim and addressing tax issues related to fund structures
- Utilizing your project management skills to plan, execute, and monitor tax projects, ensuring timely completion and adherence to quality standards.
- Drafting and implementing efficient processes and procedures to streamline tax operations, improve productivity, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
What will you get
- A background in operational taxes, with a specific focus on investment funds.
- In-depth knowledge of tax regulations and compliance requirements applicable to investment funds, including tax forms and withholding tax reclaim.
- Proven experience in managing client relationships, delivering high-quality tax services, and identifying value-added opportunities.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team of tax professionals.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities, coupled with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to effectively interact with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Expertise in project management methodologies, enabling you to effectively plan, execute, and monitor tax projects.
- Strong experience in drafting and implementing efficient processes and procedures to optimize tax operations and ensure compliance.
- • Prior experience working for a custodian, or an asset servicer would be considered an asset in this role.
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.