Tax Reporting Specialist
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 30 juil. 18
Tax Reporting Specialist
Are you passionate by tax? Do you know how to take care of clients?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
– calculate tax figures in foreign jurisdictions for our clients (investment funds, third party and private
– co-ordinate with external tax experts and audit companies
– monitor the accuracy in daily tax figures as well as the analyses of new requirements and the
implementation of these
– answer all types of requests from our internal and external clients.
You'll be working in the Tax Management team in Luxembourg. Our role is to provide first level support
in all tax areas for our clients and provide important tax reportings according to different tax regimes. We
support in different client requests.
Your experience and skills
- A master's degree in accounting, business administration, finance or tax law
- Previous experience in tax and/or fund administration, with main focus on investment tax
- Solid knowledge of accounting and taxation principles
- A very good command of Microsoft Excel
- Are a good communicator, comfortable interacting with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Able to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- An autonomous, diligent and result oriented working style
- Fluency in English and German; good French being an asset.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?