Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1900 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Trainee - Starting as from January 2024
With passion and purpose, we deliver modern tax services, data-driven solutions and the tax advice organizations need to succeed. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations. What you will be working on Global Mobility Services
- Give outstanding advice on individual tax, payroll taxes and social security tax
- Ability for a potential Global Mobility tax compliance career.
- Work on transfer pricing matters, mainly cross-border transactions by applying the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and Luxembourgish Tax Law
- Document the arms' length nature of transactions.
Commerce and Industry
- Write state-of-art VAT advice, carrying out analyses on new products/services
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns, VAT audits and due diligences
- Take responsibility for the preparation of the various types of VAT returns and listings, detect and address VAT issues faced by our clients, provide assistance in the context of VAT audits and due diligences.
- Prepare corporate tax returns for our national and international clients
- Collaborate with the team to advise our local and international clients from the Commerce and Industry sector on Luxembourg and international tax aspects, at every important step of their business growth.
What we look for
- Acquire data from clients, perform controls and certify their accuracy and analyze figures, create databases, and provide reports intended to be used by the clients
- Work within international legal frameworks and have to consider tax, accounting and finance aspects as well as IT and web-based applications to help our clients to maximize their value by implementing comprehensive tax strategies.
What you will get
- A BTS / Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Tax Law in their final year of studies
- A team player, who displays a positive and enthusiastic attitude and is able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Continuous learning to improve and develop skills
- Rigor and curiosity are keys to success for this role
- Fluency in English, French and/or German and/or Luxembourgish are considered as an advantage.
This is an ideal position to gain solid technical knowledge, supported by KPMG's tailored learning program. We provide a high standard of professional training to strengthen your technical expertise and ensure your development. Make a real impact in your industry, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.