Team Assistant Full time - Luxembourg Are you looking for a new opportunity in dealing with international clients? Are you a team player? Are you looking for opportunities to develop yourself through experience and training? And make use of the many possibilities to grow in a large and international organization with presence in 80 countries? TMF Group in Luxembourg is currently looking for a: Job Purpose:
The Team Assistant provides secretarial, clerical and administrative support to all the members of the team and coordinates and implements office procedures within the team. The Team Assistant deals with telephone and email enquiries, creates and maintains filing systems. Key Responsibilities
Your future role will include the assistance on various client administration matters, maintenance, research work and assistance with clients when necessary:
- Picking up mail from the filing room and reception
- Scanning and distributing the documents to the relevant team members
- Updating physical and electronic files in the firm's system
- Covering for the team's phones at all time and being the first point of contact for clients and colleagues
- Preparing of documents and checklists for the Team in case of client meetings to ensure a backup is in place in case of absence
- Preparation of board packs for physical client meetings
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Administrative qualifications
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in a trust business or similar environment in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English
- Attention to details
- Sound organizational skills
- Good computer skill
- Excellent working conditions
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.