- CDI, Plein-temps
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 14 janv. 19
Team Leader - Fund Admin (PE/RE)
We are working with a small trust who is looking to recruit a team leader within their fund admin team. You will have 2 direct reports and be responsible for the full A-Z services they provide for their clients.
Team Leader -Fund Admin (PE/RE)
In this role, you will have responsibilities for the end to end provision of Fund Administration services to our Fund Administration clients. You will have responsibilities for the review and sign-off of NAV and other work performed by other members of the team prior to external delivery to clients, auditors and regulators. You will also have an important client servicing role and will actively support the department manager in the management of the relationship with the clients.
Our client specialises in the servicing the alternative asset class for both unregulated and unregulated structures.
- NAV Calculation across a range of alternative investment Funds
- Review and sign off of NAV Calculation.
- Production and review of financial statements, regulatory and tax reporting
- Transfer Agency: Investor on boarding including AML controls. Investor dealing, payment, register maintenance and query management.
- Client servicing: Day to day management and support in planning of periodic Board meetings and other
- Coordination and support for client on boarding and other change projects
- Support in Team work planning and scheduling, training and issue resolution.
The Candidate Profile:
- Minimum Bac +3 in accounting, economics or finance
- Minimum 5 -7 years of experience in a similar position for a Fund Administration department
- Fluent in English ( French or German considered as an advantage )
- Knowledge of PFS Paxus System is a strong advantage
- Strong analytical skills combined with a sound knowledge of financial products and markets
- Good understanding of the Luxembourg regulatory environment (SIF Law, ..)
- Ability to work independently and in an organized way
- Dynamic , flexible and a good team player
- Attention to detail and constant focus on quality and Client service
- Knowledge of AML/KYC requirements is a plus
Our client is a trust company based in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.