About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
Working in the Fund Administration in Luxembourg, you will be part of a team that is central to the success of our fund administration activities, with diverse responsibilities for the validation, maintenance, control of funds administered in Luxembourg. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring the NAVs are reviewed and validated before dissemination to clients, other parties and markets as per NT standards
- Ensuring that the reconciliation of cash and security transactions are done in an efficient and timely manner in order to maintain the team's reconciliation items at a minimum level
- Ensuring that the pricing of portfolio's including Equities, Options, Futures, Fixed Income, OTC's and Forwards Are validated per pricing policy
- Responding to client queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitoring recurrent reporting for onward transmission (Internal, to the Trustees, Clients, Third Parties) and resolve any queries posed within specific timeframes in a prompt and professional manner
- Carrying out duties in accordance with procedures
- Liaise with internal departments, Trustees/Depositaries, Custodians, Auditors, and key clients and attend meetings when required
- Communicate effectively both orally & in written form with internal departments and external bodies and monitoring the same with all team members
- Working actively and closely with Manager(s) on various processes/projects, such as being assigned to take the lead and/or assist to implement new processes
- Training of fund accountants and supervisors on all aspects of NAV process and any type of reporting
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- Proven understanding of multi region fund's structures in a financial services NAV environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables, with a mature approach.
- Knowledge of the regulatory regulations pertaining to, Mutual Funds and Open Ended Investment Companies (OEICs)
- Excellent interpersonal skills for liaising with the Fund Accounting team and other Internal Departments, Trustees/Depositaries, Custodians, Auditors and the Fund Management Companies to which a service is provided
- Hold an accounting, business or mathematical qualification in university
- Being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) of one or more activity
- Fluent in English
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation:
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.