Technical Support Expert
a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking on behalf of one of the European Institutions based in Brussels, a professional to cover the following opening: Technical Support Expert You will ...
Job Requirements You have ...
- Support services have to be organized, implemented and maintained.
- Support coordination is needed to facilitate communication and support between different teams during installation, configuration and distribution of "Reference Configurations"
- Coordination and organization of technical documentation is crucial for support activities, comprising user guides, documentation of procedures etc.
- Support coordination between different teams and projects, including problem diagnosis, resolution and reporting via the Central Helpdesk.
- Organization and maintenance of internal IS for knowledge base portal, as well as the internal repository of all relevant information (support document, user guides, etc.).
- Management of IS Services related(i.e. distribution, automated updates services, etc)
- Experience in organization, maintenance, documentation, reporting and communication related with support services for Windows Operating Systems "Reference Configurations"
- "hands-on" knowledge related to Windows technologies
- building, customizing and/or distributing Windows images.
- GPO management
- scripting skills in VBS or preferably PowerShell
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating systems family (Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016).
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office products family (Office 2016 and 365) and of supported browsers (Internet Explorer 11, EDGE, Chrome and FireFox)
- Good knowledge of managing application parameters using policies (local policies, GPOs)
- Good knowledge of common Microsoft scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, VBscript)
- Knowledge of software distribution tools (e.g. LANDesk and SCCM) is considered an asset
- Knowledge of Mac and Linux devices configuration and management is considered an asset
- Certification of ITIL for service delivery and service support is considered an asset
- English and/or French (spoken fluently), technical writing skills in English and/or French
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (English and/or French spoken), ease of communication in technical matters
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting skills and experience in team working, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
You will get...
- Learning enthusiast
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Innovative thinker
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com . All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.