The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented in 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, currently employing over 5200 people. Pictet has been present in Luxembourg since 1989 where it employs over 700 people. Pictet Asset Management (Europe) S.A.
, set up in Luxembourg in 2005, manages the assets of some of the world's largest institutions, financial intermediaries and their clients. Our culture welcomes independent thinkers and centres around investment excellence, a long-term perspective and a dedication to client service.
We are seeking a motivated young professional to join our Client Onboarding team
of Pictet Asset Management (Europe) SA to assist our Senior Team Member and manage a dedicated project in relation to 2023 Ongoing Due Dilligence exercice of existing PAM client's records.
As part of this project, you will be responsible to gather and review updated client's documentation in line with established standards that include the following tasks. Your role
- Prepare and assess identified clients records falling in scope of ongoing review.
- Launch initial request to clients via our platform and follow up on feedbacks received.
- Review, analyze documentation received and prepare complete files for review by AML expert.
- Regular updates and reporting to sales force and escalation to the team.
- Preparation of dashboard and statistics to people defined in project's governance.
- Pursuing a Bachelor or University degree in Law/Finance/Economics/Engineering.
- No professional experience in this field required.
- Written and spoken fluency in French and English. Spanish, Italian or German would be an advantage.
- Meticulous, detail oriented and organized with highest quality deliveries.
- Dynamic, proactive in problem solving and entrepreneurship spirit.
- Able to meet deadline, prioritize and multitasks.
- Clearly and promptly communicate to clients on required documents.
Experience in the following would be a serious advantage:
- Knowledge of Luxembourg AML/KYC regulations; knowledge of the different roles in the investmentfund industry (asset management, custodian bank, transfer agent and fund administration) as well as ofthe related regulatory framework.
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013,candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by theauthorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carryingout a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, moreparticularly, the tasks described in the job description.
Flexible and modern ways of workingAs a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set offlexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities forannualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.