The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented in 30 offices in financial centresworldwide, currently employing over 4600 people. Pictet has been present in Luxembourg since 1989 where itemploys over 600 people. FundPartner Solutions
provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. Theglobal team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as riskcompliance and investment management services. Technology & Operations
design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio managementsystems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of theGroup's key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and fundsadministration services.
We are looking for an dynamic Trainee
to join the Fund Billing & Payment team ! Start date : 01.09.2023
Duration: 12 months
Activity rate: part-time (80%) Your role
The Funds Billing & Payments Trainee is part of the Funds Clients Support Team within the Funds AccountingUnit. Handling fund suppliers invoices, fund fees payments and monitoring fees budgets implemented by the funds.
- Process Fund Suppliers invoices and funds fees payments in a timely manner according to fees calendars and invoice handling deadlines
- Monitor fund fees budgets and manage fees payments database
- Handle client queries relating to fees & payments, liaise with internal and external stakeholders involvedin the invoice payment process
- Contribute to the maintenance of procedures and controls to ensure transparency and risk monitoring
Educational background and employment experience:
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of financial products and fund administration
- Professional command of English and French
- Rigorous, organised and good analytical skills
- A team player who is approachable and flexible
- Sense of initiative and willing to learn
- Good communication and problem solving
- Rigorous and organized
- Sense of initiative
We will not accept any CVs via agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013,candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.
Flexible and modern ways of working.
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion