Who we are looking for:
The Investor and Distributor Services Team associate is to ensure that all queries are dealt with efficiently, accurately and professionally. The Investor and Distributor Services Team associate is an integral part of ensuring that quality service is delivered to assigned clients and all actions must be considered as part of this overall goal. Achieving quality of service is a team effort and the Investor and Distributor Services associate needs to function at all times as a team player and ensure other members of the team do so too. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Transfer Agent- Client Service Specialist Associate-2 you will:
What we value
- Act as the focal point for the day-to-day client services of the Investor Services
- Handling multiple demands from external parties or the management line; the Associate will deliver a high quality of service to all clients in line with the company's targets and expectations.
- Provide support and escalation when necessary to manage and resolve any queries received from external and internal parties.
- Play a supporting role to Customer Services Managers and drive operational excellence by implementing and embedding a continuous improvement culture
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Technical competencies
- Ability to work in a volume driven environment
- Team Player
What we do.
- Experience in a similar position is preferred
- Sound knowledge of the Fund Industry with Transfer Agency experience preferred
- Fluency in English and German/Italian/French/Spanish
- A thorough and methodical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrable experience of working accurately and with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a sound understanding of the fund administration process
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers As part of State Street pre-hire background screening process, we apply a risk-based approach to determine the requirement of carrying out such checks on candidates, including criminal record checks. This role is judged to be sufficiently sensitive to warrant carrying out a criminal record check. By applying for this job you are consenting to State Street completing background checks including criminal record checks.