Transfer Agent (M/F)
CACEIS is an asset servicing bank specialising in post-trade functions related to administration and monitoring of all asset classes. Present in Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a complete range of products and services: execution, clearing, custodian bank-custody, fund administration, middle-office solutions, foreign exchange, securities lending, fund distribution support and issuer services. With €2.7 trillion under custody and €1.8 trillion under administration, CACEIS is a European leader in Asset Servicing and is one of the world's front-ranking players (figures as of 31st December 2017).
As part of a large-scale business expansion plan, Caceis Bank Luxembourg Branch is recruiting, under permanent contract, several Transfer Agents in order to strength our Fund Distribution Department :
Your role as Transfer Agent will be to deal with investors’ orders (subscription, redemption, transfer, conversion) within fixed deadlines and provide fund managers with (advance) notices. You will be the client’s favoured contact person for responding to his/her requests and particularly questions on payments or stock-related resolutions. More precisely, you will be in charge of:
- Verifying and handling fund unit subscription/redemption orders,
- Placing orders with target transfer agents,
- Carrying out level-1 operational controls,
- Escalating NAVs arising from external counterparties,
- Generating confirmations of transactions for investors,
- Generating (advance) notices for fund managers,
- Processing and following up cash and stock suspenses,
- Preparing, classifying and archiving investor files.
- You have a higher diploma in Economics, Management or Applied Languages.
- You have three to five years’ professional experience as Transfer Agent.
- Knowledge of NSCC flows is a real advantage.
Skills sought :
- You are proactive and flexible,
- You are organised and know how to manage daily timescales,
- You have a good team spirit and can cope with stress,
- Knowledge of the investment fund universe,
- Proficiency in the main Office applications,
- Fluency in French and English.