The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented in 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, currently employing over 5200 people. Pictet has been present in Luxembourg since 1989 where it employs over 700 people. FundPartner Solutions
provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. The global team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services. Technology & Operations
design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group's key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services. Your role
- Analyse the transactions (capital call/distribution etc....) requested by clients (review of the prospectus) for the Private Equity, Real Estate and Private Debt funds under Administration
- Perform daily checks to ensure that all Transfer Agent" transactions are recorded in due time
- Management of notices to be sent to investors
- Cash reconciliation
- Good knowledge of specific cases such as equalization and carried interest process.
- Monitor team mailboxes and ensure continuity of operations
- Co-ordination with external parties (Investors, AIFM, Management Company, Auditors etc...)
- Maintenance of high quality operating standards, procedures and quality controls
- Proactively contribute to process improvement.
- Pursuing a Bachelor or University degree in Finance/Economics/Engineering
- Written and spoken fluency in French and English
- Collaborative skills to navigate a multinational workplace (English is required)
- Analytical mindset to investigate, analyse and understand our investments and counterparties communications
- Adaptive and transversal knowledge capability to be able to communicate (in written and orally) within our Private Equity teams
- Prioritizing and time management skills to address the volumes and urgent subjects
- 3 years' experience minimum in the Private Assets Transfer Agency activities field are expected
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description. Flexible and modern ways of working.
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.