We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services. JOB DESCRIPTION:
The role will be based in Milan (Italy) and will report into the Senior Managers and Directors of the Transfer Pricing team. The successful candidate will assist in the delivery and management of the transfer pricing team's projects. In addition to strong technical capabilities, the candidate must demonstrate proven project management and execution skills across multi-jurisdictional teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders to unlock cross-selling opportunities;
- Build relationships with clients, identifying new business opportunities;
- Expand existing accounts by winning new work;
- Interpret new and existing transfer pricing tax rules in various countries in Europe;
- Manage the successful delivery of projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken;
- Develop and mentor more junior staff of the team;
- Team player, ability to integrate with new teams quickly.
- You have over 5 years of relevant of transfer pricing experience gained in a tax advisory or transfer pricing consulting firm in Luxembourg and other European jurisdictions;
- Knowledge and experience in transfer pricing for the alternative investment industry is required.
- You have previous experience in areas such as: preparing transfer pricing documentation, benchmarking analysis, supporting tax authority enquiries in for clients operating in Real Estate, Private Equity and Private Debt;
- You have strong technical skills and desire to for professional development;
- You hold a bachelor or a master degree in Economics/Business Economics/Finance/Financial Analysis or any other relevant discipline;
- Experience in developing or coaching junior members of staff;
- Proven capability in driving project delivery with experience in project management, planning and prioritizing work, meeting deadlines and monitoring your own budgets;
- You are Client focused and commercially aware.