VP - Product Oversight & Governance - Real Estate
- 100,000 - 120,000
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Trident International Associates
- 25 sept. 17
Our Client is a global market leader in investment management as well an advisory firm to a broad base of institutional investors. They have billions of pounds of assets under management and with just under 30 offices globally they are looking for a senior hire in their Luxembourg office.
Our Client is a global market leader in investment management as well an advisory firm to a broad base of institutional investors. They have billions of pounds of assets under management and with just under 30 offices globally they are looking for a senior hire in their Luxembourg office. The role will join a well-established team that manage and oversee several funds with an estimated worth of around 150 billion USD.
- Overseeing of the external Fund Accountant for Luxembourg and Irish domiciled UCITS funds.
- Contributing to and generating presentations to governing bodies and committees.
- Reviewing policies and procedures to help mitigate fund accounting risks.
- Management resulting from regulation product features or other externalities.
- Overall operating model and control framework for Fund Accounting and related outsourced services.
- Building good relationships and maintaining them with contributing business areas within the company to actively engage and lead fund launch and product change within Strategic Product Development and Retail/Institutional Client Groups.
- Overseeing the performance of service providers, due diligence visits, managing risk and the control environments, investigation of NAV related queries from internal and external sources.
- Providing support to the financial team by reviewing the financial statements and local audits.
- Maintaining strong relationships with all EMEA Fund Accounting oversight offices ensuring consistency of process and the most optimal control and operational functions to achieve complete and robust oversight.
The Person: must have 10 years UCITS fund accounting experience at management level as well as vendor management. The candidate must have proven experience in enhancing and managing the operational and risk processes as well as a good understanding of the fund valuation and transaction lifecycle. The person must be very well organised, be able to prioritise requirements from clients, have strong communication skills, innovative, drive, enthusiasm, passionate about performance and excellent attention to detail.
Based in Mayfair in London, Trident are a specialist, boutique real estate recruitment consultancy who identify talent in property, finance and accounting.
As a market leader we offer innovative, flexible and tailor made holistic solutions to the global real estate markets.
Established for 25 years and with over 75 years of experience at partner level, we are a consultancy with the breadth and depth of knowledge of the various trends facing the property industry, so essential in the light of continuing changes in global real estate, private equity and fund management.
We believe in working in the capacity of partner with both candidates and clients alike, working in synergy with them and growing organically, acting with ethical integrity every step of the way. A proven consultancy, driven by the changing market, who can add real value, both vertically and strategically and who are able to make a real difference by identifying real talent.
We can offer both global and local market expertise and successful solutions for unique, complex and difficult recruitment remits. Our team of experienced consultants can not only help identify your next career move and challenge but also offer objective consulting opinion and guidance on interviewing, market trends and salary benchmarking.
If you are looking for a new job or a career change within the real estate sector - Trident are always keen to hear from quality candidates, both from the property industry and other sector disciplines, ready to rise to a new career challenge. Our service to candidates is based on professionalism, a dedication to understanding your career needs and total confidentiality and discretion.