As a Valuation Senior officer, you will be part of the Risk Management team of our Management Company Services.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
Valuation Senior Officer - Luxembourg
- Propose valuation methodology for alternative assets (private equity, debt, real estate, etc.) and distressed assets;
- Perform the periodic asset valuation for alternative assets and prepare valuation reports;
- Responsible for the Valuation function of the Management Company;
- Review the valuation process of external valuers;
- Supervise portfolio positions in the NAV calculation;
- Act as first point of contact for all valuation topics;
- Escalate valuation issues to management.
- You hold a University degree in economics, finance or equivalent subject;
- You have more than 3 years of relevant experience in the alternative investment funds industry;
- You have a good knowledge of valuation of private equity, debt and real estate assets;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office;
- You are highly organized, dynamic and able to manage workload efficiently;
- You work with minimum guidance and with autonomy;
- You are able to communicate well in a small team;
- You are able to work in an international environment and to connect with various department;
- You are able to interact clearly and efficiently with external service providers;
- You are client service oriented.