Wealth Planner / engineer – UH Clients - European markets - Holistic approach
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Kingsley & Partners
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
A solid Banking Group has mandated us to find 2 Wealth Planners to strengthen its team.
You will benefit from:
- A strong and established brand that is part of an international group (CIB, Real estate, WM, …)
- Internal promotion possibilities for positions such as Senior, Head of, …
- Internal mobility abroad such as Switzerland, Monaco, London, Paris, … or for other position such as banker, CIO, …
- A flexible environment, surrounded and supported by professionals
- Work in Team of Wealth Planners (2-3 people) together with the Senior Bankers and have the opportunity to be in regular contact with the clients you are taking care of.
- Access to a full range of (specialized) services for the clients
- A competitive salary + and competitive Bonus + Package
- Provide wealth engineering advice to a portfolio of clients
- Resolve complex tax issues in collaboration with the relationship managers
- Ensure that all compliance, regulatory and audit requirements are met
- Develop tailor made solutions to meet your client’s needs.
- You worked between 3 and 10 years in Wealth Management
- You have strong technical skills and still you want to improve
- Be entrepreneurial and have excellent relationship skills
- You are aware of the different trends in your area of expertise
- You are fluent in English – any other language is an asset
- You are result and client oriented with a proactive attitude
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV in WORD format (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants are available anytime to answer your questions.
Kingsley and Partners is an executive search boutique that offers staffing solutions in three specific domains, being: Wealth Management, Finance and Legal.
- Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers:
- Follow us on LinkedIn:
- Follow us on Facebook:
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted