For our IT Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an eFront test engineer. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Analyze and dissect complex system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test scenarios to have adequate test coverage;
- Document and execute thorough test plans and test scripts to fully test business requirements;
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management;
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software;
- Proactively seeks improved relationships with business users and identifies business needs that require complex solutions.
- You have a first experience in automated testing solutions;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in IT / Mathematics or related area;
- Experience with automation tools like Ranorex or Selenium by creating automation scripting for regression testing;
- Experience in Performance testing is a plus;
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables to ensure Quality is delivered;
- 2-4 years of previous working experience;
- Knowledge of Finance and/or accounting background be an asset;
- You have fluent oral/written communication skills in English and French;
- You are able to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously;
- You’re are a strong team player, able to build positive and collaborative relationships within the whole IT team;
- You are detail oriented with good organizational skills;
- You have fluent oral/written communication skills in English, French is seen as an asset.