SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR - PRIVATE EQUITY
Working for a global asset manager, you will be working in the Private Equity Team as a Senior Administrator.
The team provides Fund Administration and Accounting, Financial Reporting and Transfer Agency Services to our clients.
This role will provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to develop both knowledge and experience of a dynamic and varied client environment and represents an exciting opportunity to work with a number of niche asset managers.
Fund Administration and Accounting
- Liaison with the client and lawyers to work on acquisitions, disposal and restructuring of investments.
- Drafting of relevant documents for inclusion in the board pack.
- Liaison with third parties and internally for company set up, liquidation, company secretarial and compliance issues.
- Coaching of junior team members
- Capital call/distribution process, including review of payments, notices and sign-off of completed files.
- To ensure investor queries are responded to on a timely basis.
- To ensure all investor static data is accurate.
- To ensure appropriate AML is in place for each investor.
- Cash management and processing of payments.
- Assisting with bookkeeping of cash transactions on the relevant accounting systems.
- Assisting the accountants where required with the NAV preparation within defined timeframes.
- Liaison with tax advisors.
- Liaison with clients and external auditors, dealing with audit queries.
- Preparation of regulatory returns, including compliance reports, BCL and CSSF reports.
REQUIREMENTS (Qualifications and Knowledge/Skills/Competencies)
- Knowledge and proven experience in Private Equity Fund Administration.
- Demonstrates commitment to producing high quality work and to timeframes required.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player
- Knowledge of Investran would be an advantage