Data Transformation Analyst I
• Job Description:
• Responsible for the quality our Energy Infrastructure & Markets Database for assigned countries and subjects
• Maintain and expand a comprehensive list of data sources in assigned Countries
• Responsible for an effective and consistent procedure of data sourcing, matching, validating and processing in
• Assist in answering internal and external clients enquires
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Responsible for delivery of agreed quality metrics
• Discerns and solves basic problems defined by others but knows when to get help
• Sets own priorities and goals in order to increase effectiveness, efficiency and productivity
University degree (Bachelors or equivalent) in related field or equivalent combination of education and
• The ideal candidate would have a Midstream/Downstream sector related experience
• Data research experience desirable
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
• Strong analytical skills Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.