Associate, Client Management, CMG
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 24 juin 18 2018-06-24
Associate, Client Management, CMG
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Within HSBC Technology and Services, Global Service Delivery is a business-aligned, customer-servicing organisation with the primary objective of driving operational excellence across our businesses worldwide. Achieving this through the consolidation, simplification and continuous improvement of processes across the full range of HSBC operations, the division simultaneously takes responsibility for managing operational, location and processing risk and ensuring that services provided are at a best-in-class price point for the required quality level.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Associate, Client Management, CMG.
- Ensure timely Global Banking Markets (GBM) Onboarding services deliver to GBM Corporate or Financial Institutions Group (FIG) Sector clients;
- Proactively develop understanding of the business and product area thus creating a knowledge base with in;
- Develop and manage relationships with Client Managers;
- Partner with Client Managers and all client on-boarding functions and manage any external dependencies to fulfil Client On-boarding requests as efficiently as possible;
- Own the case management of requests assigned;
- Provide support and guidance to your peer group in order to meet the business objectives;
- Manage task independently with sound commercial judgment in prioritization daily work;
- Multi-tasking and able to manage multi-level decision makers;
- Attention to details and strong sense of risk management.
- Graduate in any discipline;
- Demonstrate high energy; be PRO-ACTIVE, extremely positive and a highly effective problem solver, taking responsibility and accountability to resolve client issues;
- Good organisational, planning and management skills;
- Good understanding of the full investment banking value chain and the context within which onboarding and other Functional Departments operate;
- Good and broad experience of working with large multi-project and multi-stakeholder Programmes in an international investment bank;
- A delivery-focused mind-set;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. This role requires an individual to demonstrate an "Extrovert" personality type at times, who will need to be in constant communication with other HSBC units. Consistent feedback and guidance to interested parties regarding requests is necessary for adequate pipeline management and to increase group communication to minimize pipeline bottlenecks and other obstructions;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain global and regional relationships at all levels of the Organisation;
- Strong leadership skills with the capability to develop the solutions driven, high energy characteristics necessary to support the needs of the Business and the new Sector Aligned operating model;
- Must have a clear understanding of HSBC Values.