Associate Director, Client Management
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 19 mai 18 2018-05-19
Associate Director, Client Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC's global capabilities and footprint allow our Global Banking teams to provide a single coverage point for multinational clients operating internationally. Offering vast expertise and local knowledge, especially in emerging markets, Global Banking products and services have been designed to meet the global financial needs of our clients, whatever and wherever they are.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Associate Director Client Management.
- Set, and deliver the client operations strategy and ensure that HSBC values are reflected in all actions of individuals and the organisation
- Co-ordinate, and build client engagement efforts for GBM clients in partnership with HSBC Group coverage bankers, securities services, trustee, local and product management, service delivery and operations team
- Establish aligned annual goals and objectives for client operations individuals in accordance with Group and Country strategy and priorities
- Review and optimise the client-operating models and process flow to ensure a forward looking, and effective, balance of flexibility, efficiency, and scalability
- Effective internal and external stakeholder management to ensure successful deployment of the client operations management framework
- Drive Remediation and Projects related to Client Operations
- Ensure timely Global Banking and Markets (GBM) Onboarding services deliver to GBM Corporate or Financial Institutions Group (FIG) Sector clients;
- Working with GBM Front Office staff to implement the Bank's client selection and onboarding policy and criteria;
- To lead a virtual team with team members in both onshore and offshore location to deliver onboarding and related services to client;
- Able to manage demanding client from large corporates;
- Able to build rapport with client and colleagues from diversified cultural background;
- Manage task independently with sound commercial judgment in prioritization daily work;
- Multi-tasking and able to manage multi-level decision makers;
- Attention to details and strong sense of risk management.
- University graduate with at least 8 years of working experience in Global Banks / Investment Banks;
- Good commercial and financial management ability with a proven track record and experience in a shared service model;
- Good overall knowledge of the client interface / onboarding and associated processes within an investment bank;
- A delivery-focused mindset;
- Strong client facing and leadership skills with the capability to develop the solutions driven, high energy characteristics;
- Good and broad experience of working with large multi-project and multi-stakeholder programmes in an international investment bank;
- Able to build strong relationships with other functions and business units and to interface and influence senior managers and the businesses it supports;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills both to individuals and when presenting to large forums;
- Ability to solve complex problems, challenge the status quo and suggest viable alternative approaches;
- A high level of drive to meet deadlines and targets;
- Ability to prioritise, be flexible and respond to changing environments.