- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Global Strategy and Planning informs strategic decision-making and acts as a catalyst and
driver for strategic change. The team applies a balance of intellectual and technical strength,
people skills and values-based leadership to engage and constructively challenge the
business with critical thinking and innovative insights that yield valuable new approaches to
the way we do business.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of BRCM Analyst, CMB .
Acting as the first line of defense, the BRCM unit will reside within CMB and provide assurance to the Head of CMB that controls within the Business are operating to the standards as they are intended and that the management of risk is done in a forward looking manner.
• Provide a central point of focus and contact for internal control issues across all CMB business
units and functions by developing and undertaking a programme of CMB visits including the
Regions to ensure that operational and internal controls are in place ;
• Improve the internal control environment within CMB through refinement of corporate governance
processes and by assisting CMB units in identifying and mitigating control weaknesses,
inefficient processes and compliance failings ;
• Undertake the Internal Control Field Reviews on CMB functions and branch network to ensure
that the bank's internal control requirements are fully satisfied, remedial action plans if any are
established , maintained and completed in a timely manner ;
• Executing key control monitoring plans and testing programmes based on business
requirements/key risk areas as outlined in Operations FIM section B.1.6 Internal Control
Monitoring and Oversight and as assigned by HBMY ORM and HBMY CMP;
• Monitoring the on-going effectiveness of key controls and recommend remediation of issues
arising from control monitoring and testing.
- Minimum 3-5 year of managerial and corporate banking experience with adequate exposure to Processes , Operational Risk , Compliance and Regulatory requirements for Commercial Banking ;
- Possesses good communication skills and able to work independently ;
- Familiarity with various computer systems via practical experience and attendance of relevant training courses.