- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join the Credit Control Services - Underwriting Services team in the role of CCRIS Manager.
- Primary role is to lead, plan and manage the CCRIS team.
- To ensure the bank conform to the objectives of the Credit Bureau pursuant to Section 20(1) (mmm) of the Central Bank of Malaysia Act 1958.
- To manage and represent the bank in all CCRIS related reporting, monitoring, queries, enhancement, servers, authorization of users, training and issues / problems in accordance to BNM's (Bank Negara Malaysia) guidelines and requirements.
- Maintain good working relationship with BNM CCRIS team.
- Lead and oversee the CCRIS team to ensure CCRIS Month end submission & daily queries from BNM are attended to.
- Accountable for all CCRIS servers for server support, maintenance and enhancement.
- To oversee the CCRIS enhancement projects initiated by BNM and to ensure timely completion of the projects
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field;
- Minimum five years of banking experience at executive level with at least three year exposure in credit administration/finance/CCRIS.
- Possess sound working knowledge of CCRIS guidelines & procedures, BNM GP3 and banking practices.
- Sharp eye for accuracy & details, sound analytical & assessment skills.
- Exposure to demanding operational environments to gain insight into effective risk management applications;
- Working across all levels of the organization to understand cross-functional linkages and interdependencies, as well as the implication of risk at both a strategic level and at the business unit level;
- Demonstrated ability to assess Risk trends, both internally and externally;
- Ability to form effective relationships and exercise influence at senior level of the organization;
- Demonstrate business knowledge, such as leading a P&L unit;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;