Client Coverage Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 18 nov. 17 2017-11-18
Client Coverage Manager
To support RMs manage the operational aspects of the portfolio.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist RM in origination e.g. preparing pitch book, industry leads, etc.
- Assist RM in preparing briefing notes for senior management visits.
- Document the client meetings attended by preparing a call report via WorkBench system
- Assist RM in liaising with Legal & Compliance, CRC and clients to resolve documentation issues like T&C deviations for standard documents.
- In consultation with the RM, negotiate and obtain approval for modification in non-standard documentation in consultation with RM.
- Ensure documentation is completed and the limits loaded properly to ensure faster execution of the transaction.
- Work with the CDD team to ensure eCDDs are created and renewed on time
- Actively engage with client and also with the product partners to ensure high level of utilization of regular limits
- Work closely with product partners for coordinating client training for non lending products. (Client training to be conducted by Product Partners)
- Track past dues and excesses in the portfolio meticulously and ensure they are regularized on time. Any exceptions to be highlighted to CA and RM.
- Seek necessary approvals, wherever required and release trade offerings/excesses on time to ensure faster TAT on trade transactions
- Co-ordinate with Ops / GSSC for any rectifying any ops related issues
- Liaise with FAM/GAM/RAM for day to day account maintenance and operational issues
- Ensure compliance of all internal/regulatory policies & regulations.
- Regulators: Ensure strict adherence to regulatory/central bank and bank's own policies.
- Social Legitimacy: Ensure that all transactions are in line with the bank's sustainability agenda.
- Adherence to the Bank's policies and procedures with specific reference to the Code of Conduct
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.