Credit Services Officer
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 22 avr. 18 2018-04-22
Credit Services Officer
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Operations, Services and Technology combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Credit Services Officer (GCB 7).
- Checking of Security documents prior to execution;
- Ensuring that all Security documents are returned in a timely manner to the bank for safekeeping post drawdown by the solicitors
- Upon full liquidation of a facility, to ensure that the said property is not tied to any other facility before proceeding with discharge
- Verification/approving/authorisation of the extraction and lodging of Security documents etc. via various systems and Bank Letters
- Regular engagement with solicitors on various matters
- Ensure all instructions are processed accurately and in a timely manner and in accordance to stipulated guidelines within the parameters laid down by BIM, MYH, BNM ;
- Maintain cordial relations with internal customers and business partners.
- Ensuring all stats / MI are responded within the set service standard level and appropriately tracked;
- Ensuring that all the audit recommendations pertaining to the department/section are complied with;
- Timely creation of development plans to improve staff performance ;
- As the team leader the individual is expected to ensure timely and effective two-way communication through regular team meetings / feedback updates/skip level meetings;
- Provide ongoing coaching and guidance to enhance performance.
- Mobilizing resources to ensure effective and smooth daily operations.
- Manage leave planning for team to ensure operations are not impacted.
- Identify the training needs for staff and working with Executive
- A degree holder and/or currently have 2-5 years of relevant working experience;
- End to end knowledge of Mortgage processing is highly preferred.
- Knowledge in banking systems such as HUB and Portal is highly preferred.
- Good inter personal and supervisory and management skills
- Able to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at all levels.