GTIS-CIOS-SM-HD-IT Reporting Analyst
Job Purpose *
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for providing comprehensive reporting solutions and providing data analytics to highlight useful information and support decision making. Key Responsibilities *
Qualifications Job Specification *
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data governance processes.
- Interpret data, and analyse results using statistical techniques.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns relating to key performance indicators in complex data sets.
- Identify anomalies in various data sources.
- Filter and "clean" data.
- Incorporate data analysis into designated ongoing reports.
- Use analysed data to create reports identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Adhoc reports as required by management.
(Basic Degree/Diploma etc)
- Diploma with Computer/IT related major
Professional Qualification and/or Regulatory, Licensing requirements
Relevant Work Experience
Required Competencies and Skills *
- 1 year of experience of relevant IT Support experience.
- 1 year of experience of data analysis.
(Essential to succeed in this job)
- Queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Demonstrated understanding of the design and development of reporting tools and dashboards.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (use of macro's, pivot tables, VLOOKUPs).
- Additional: Working with Reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc).
- Analytical, and problem solving skills and be very detail oriented.
- Must be able to work with minimal direction and be very flexible to coordinate complex activities that are often subject to rapid or extensive changes.
- Language proficiency in both English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Good email Etiqutte and communication skills
- Customer service orientation