Manager, Treasury Product Control
- GBP17278.00 - GBP25916.99 per annum
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters - Malaysia
- 06 déc. 17 2017-12-06
Manager, Treasury Product Control An exciting Manager, Treasury Product Control role has just become available at one of the leading and most respected banks based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for a talent who is keen on a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
About the Manager, Treasury Product Control role:
The reputable bank is looking to hire an experienced talent to be responsible for the management performance reporting and P&L reconciliation to facilitate / support decision makings by Global Market Management on their trading / hedging activities
- Provide daily reporting to GM Management on individual / Desk P&L in both the Trading & Banking Books in HO.
- Perform daily reconciliation and investigation of breaks between the reported P&L in the Trading System and GL.
- Perform reconciliation of trade positions in the Trading Systems to GL.
- Compute Bid Ask Valuation adjustment for Trading and Banking book positions as per Group Valuation Reserve Policy.
- Perform market conformity checks on new GM transactions in accordance with Group Off-Market Rates Policy
- To provide technical support to Overseas Units on new treasury products launches, K+ or KTP P&L related issues and reconciliation issues..
- To participate and contribute from Product Control perspective in Global Markets and Group Finance projects.
- 5 years working experience in Accountancy / Treasury Finance / Product Control Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications eg. Excel, Powerpoint
- Familiar with accounting for treasury instruments
- Strong understanding of valuations and risks of Treasury instruments.
- Experience in hedge accounting under MFRS 139/9
- Self-starter and committed team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This is a leading local bank which is known for its highly dynamic working culture. The bank provides services in corporate finance, debt capital markets, equity capital markets, derivatives, retail and institutional securities broking and research. With great clients and known for their international network of offices across many countries, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are articulate, driven and keen to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125