- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 19 mai 18 2018-05-19
This role will sit within the country governance programme team, and will be responsible for the following;
- General PMO duties across all aspects of the country governance programme.
- Responsible to ensure bank project standards are understood and adhered to.
- Provision of PM governance.
- Assist in the development of standard project templates for this programme and put in place standard management dashboards.
- Preparation of reporting packs to all level of stakeholder.
- Assist the PM in managing available resource.
- Help co-ordinate interaction with other groups required to deliver the country governance targets (compliance, property etc.)
- Assist in the business management elements of the programme.
- Previous experience as a PMO within a major programme, within an enterprise size organisation (preferably within the financial services industry)
- PMP (Desirable)