Senior Corporate Banking Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
Senior Corporate Banking Manager
Some careers grow faster than others
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Corporate Banking provides universal financial services support to large corporate and institutional clients around the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global banking network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large enterprises seeking to maximise their potential, and offers streamlined business access to HSBC's broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of Senior Corporate Banking Manager , ISB (GCB 4)
• To increase sales of CMB products and contribute to the growth and profitability of HBMY's CMB
business with emphasis on promoting our International Business capabilities ;
• To develop and implement business, sales and strategic plans to achieve TOI growth from the International market through effective customer acquisition programs;
• Able to manage retention programmes of high yielding customers or tactful exit of
• Ensure improved utilization of new/existing credit lines, high product sales performance, delivery of
quality service and the effective usage of management information systems;
• To target development agencies, intermediaries etc. to develop inward referral business;
• Develop and implement an active and scheduled calling programme to customers in the portfolio;
• Conduct regular reviews of individual customers' portfolio profitability, ensuring that customer data
integrity is updated and accurate ;
• Continuously improving service quality in terms of responsiveness and speed, minimizing complaints,
increasing revenue, and increasing utilization of approved facilities;
• Evaluating and recommending credit proposals in his/her portfolio, within the risk parameters, area
lending guidelines and assigned lending limits.
• Work closely with IBC in assigning referrals for coverage and to support outbound requests to home
country specifically providing 'local' contacts.
• By promoting and implementing an aggressive cross-sell plan focusing on the promotion of PCM
products as and when, launched by MYH CMB Product Development.
• Establish ties with other International Business teams across the Group to identify opportunities and
to work with Marketing to promote cross-border business
• Familiarity with the suite of CMB International Business services, products and encouraging
customer towards self-service delivery systems.
• To safe guard the Bank from potential loss and contribute towards the Bank's image
Skills & Requriements
• Minimum 8 years of banking experience with at least 5 years experience in a relationship management
role with exposure in trade services, cash management , capital markets and treasury derivative
• Strong marketing and sales management, planning, organising, credit and analytical skills
(CCP-holders would be preferred).
• Strong interpersonal, managerial, business development and communication skills.