Snr Retail Asset Mgr
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 18 nov. 17 2017-11-18
Snr Retail Asset Mgr
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Senior Retail Assets Manager.
- To plan, direct and manage all aspects of the HSBC non card retail asset business to maximise profitability and productivity in line with the Bank's strategic plan to achieve the desired objectives and to maintain HSBC position in the market.
- To work closely with the other related departments i.e. Operations, Credit, CCR, DST/Telesales and overall drive the profitability and service level of the HSBC retail asset Business.
- Constantly monitoring, reviewing and taking actions to manage business performance against forecast and plan.
- To support internal customers eg. Sales to meet external customers expectation whilst protecting the Bank's interest.
- To formulate suitable control policies to mitigate and minimize the risk while promoting business growth
- To increase the Bank's profitability in the face of declining margins and increased competition by capitalising on new opportunities/products arising from market changes in a coordinated, cost effective manner, and to continue to explore new business opportunities and maintaining customer loyalty to the Bank.
- To influence & persuade branches to maintain/increase market share and profitability of homeloan which have to be managed as part of a business.
- To monitor and work with Service delivery to optimize operational effectiveness
- Must have a bachelor's degree preferably a degree in Finance or in related fields.
- At least 10 years of working experience in financial instituition or related field.
- Experience in Asset Lending product will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding and knowledge of market and mortgage product knowledge.
- Ability to think out-of-the-box to craft innovative campaigns and able to establish strategies to drive customer loyalty, increase activation rate and reduce attrition rete.
- Evidence of strong business decision making & have good planning & organisation skills. Knowledge of governance and control framework
- Project management experience with proven track records
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to a wide range of branches and other stakeholders and at different levels of seniority
- Attention to detail combined with strong delivery focus and ability to meet aggressive timeframes with quality results.
- Ability to work in a presurized environment and manage continually changing priorities effectively.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.