PR & Communications Manager
- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum
- Douglas, Isle of Man, Man (Île) Douglas Isle of Man IM
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page Offshore
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
Reporting to the Senior Content Manager, the PR & Communications Manager is responsible for developing and implementing effective communications strategies across the business. Based in the Isle of Man, in addition to a world class career opportunity this role will afford the successful candidate an enviable worklife balance, welcoming community, and low income tax (20% in the Isle of Man).
Industry leader in global market.
The PR & Communications Manager will be a key contributor to the development and implementation of effective communications strategies across all brands within the business.
Equally importantly, this individual will manage all PR activities, including interview requests and media training.
Other responsibilities will include -
- Nurture positive relationships with journalists, thought leaders, and other press, media and gaming industry contacts
- Create and coordinate content for press releases, articles, blog entries, and internal communications
- Identify and interpret facts, synthesise ideas, and translate strategy into accurate, meaningful messages
- Prepare, update and share key messages and related materials
- Monitor, analyse and report on news about the business and industry, in addition to measuring the performance of external and internal communications
- Develop and implement local and international PR strategy for all brands
- Be the main point of contact for international PR agencies
- Develop crisis PR plan and implement as required
- Manage press launches for all flagship games and new product launches
The PR & Communications Manager will be based in the Isle of Man, or be comfortable with a full relocation to the island (this is not a role you can commute to!). The relocation would be fully supported by the hiring firm.
The Isle of Man has a very welcoming community, strong transportation links around the UK, EU and globally. They have a 20% income tax and most people find an enviable work/life balance.
More information about the jurisdiction is available through the MP recruitment contact - Emily Nunes (information below).
The Successful candidate will also possess -
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or a related discipline
- Proven trackrecord in originating PR activities
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels in writing and speech
- Comprehensive understanding of communication channels and methodologies
- Strong commercial acumen and outstanding interpersonal and journalistic skills
- Passion and facility for driving engagement with external and internal audiences
- Mastery of foreign languages is desirable but not essential
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous self-analysis and improvement
£50k Base salary + Benefits + Relocation