HR Transformation Senior Manager – Products Industry Group (Amsterdam)
- Amsterdam, Hollande-Septentrionale, Pays-Bas
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
See job description for details
HR Transformation Senior Manager - Products Industry Group (Amsterdam)
At Accenture you will work alongside fellow industry experts to lead impactful transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you will have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
At the highest level, Accenture Consulting professionals are industry experts with the insights and capabilities to transform the world's leading companies. Our professionals are responsible for:
- Orchestrating and bringing together expertise from across the entire organization-strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations-to deliver value to clients
- Building and sustaining long-term client relationships
- Selling and delivering an expanded range of management and technology consulting services.
As a Senior Manager HR Transformation you help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in leading practice to help our clients structure, launch, and implement the large-scale transformation programs which drives HR effectiveness and improves workforce performance. By leveraging Accenture, our clients are able to take advantage of the following world-class HR consulting capabilities:
- Digital HR Technology and Analytics
- Future Liquid Workforce
- Digital Employee Experience
- Process and Operational Excellence
- Service Delivery Model
- Shared Services and Operations
- Organization Design
- Policy Analysis & Alignment
- Change Enablement
Accenture Talent and Organization offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach to identifying workforce needs in light of business goals, collaborating with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated talent, HR and organization enablement services.
This role is aligned within our Products Operating Unit and will work with clients in Retail, Consumer Goods & Services, Life Sciences, Automotive and Industrial and Travel industry areas. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
Place in the organization
Accenture is a global company dealing with Strategy, Digital, Consulting, Technology and Operations. With more than 365.000 employees we serve clients in more than 120 countries. We work with our clients to help them become high-performance organizations. We do this through a combination of proven experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions. In addition, we conduct in-depth studies of the most successful companies in the world.
Accenture is divided into five operating groups, and Products is one of them. As a (Senior) Consultant, you will be part of the industry-focused Operating Group Products. Products serves customers in four branches: (1) AIIT (Auto, Industrial, Infrastructure & Travel), (2) Consumer Goods & Services, (3) Life Sciences and (4) Retail. You will primarily operate from
our office in Amsterdam, and can also work internationally.
You are a team player and you excel in solving complex Human Resources related problems. You are goal driven, you take responsibility and you have good persuasion skills.
- Master's degree
- 8 or more years of relevant experience in Human Resource Management
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in Products' related industries
- Relevant knowledge and practical experience in HR operating model design / implementation, HR assessments, and HR Global Business Services modelling.
- Able to lead sales activities for large integrated HR solutions involving transformation, HR technology, and HRO services.
- Experienced and/or familiar with cloud based HRMS (e.g., Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle Cloud).
- Shaped or lead the transition and solution deployment for MC / HRO integrated programs.
- HRT deployment experience with extensive level of exposure to transition/deployment planning, design/execution, and business readiness / adoption.
- Understanding of HR transformation methods and able to facilitate discussions and workshops of select HR leading practices; e.g. employee experience, HR analytics, operational excellence, future workforce, social media and collaboration.
- International working experiences
- Industry experience within Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Life Sciences and/or Automotive/Industrial/Travel/Transportation industries
Our commitment to you
We offer a work environment centered around your development. You work together with talented colleagues from many nationalities on challenging projects for the leading national and international companies. Accenture offers room for training on both business skills as well as personal development. Training is offered on international locations together with colleagues from many countries. We provide excellent primary and secondary working conditions, including;
- Contract for indefinite duration
- 13th month and holiday allowance, which you can allocate in a flexible benefits tool
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Enhanced and flexible mobility solutions
- Pension scheme tailored to personal needs
- Laptop and smartphone which can be used for personal use as well
- Discount on Accenture stock
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button 'solliciteer online' and send us your cv and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Puck Becht via firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website https://www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.